Birthday 21 Birthday 21

awesome song, but don't worry yotam, I'm 23 and I'm still in this position of not knowing what to do with my life :D if my future kids will decide to be artists for life, I'll sell them as slaves to morocco

cheers!

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

finally some good animaion at the frontpage :)

Sergio and Bear 3 Sergio and Bear 3

it's not really interesting in any way :( i see some of the best names of newgrounds in credits but I just can't figure out what was the reason to make this animation? what did you want to achieve guys?

If you wanted to finally make something that would be successful here and wouldn't be based on violence, sex or random jokes then it's ok, but something's really missing in this series watching it was like looking at a beautiful chick with flat chest, and we all know that there is no place for no boobed chicks in animation ;)

Caribbean Admiral Caribbean Admiral

ok, this game was really fun, but the final fight was just terrible, i took down flying dutchman with 3 shots, my third ship didn't even have to fire (and only one of them was top tier). There are many things that could be done to make this fight more interesting. I understand that his powers were lost, but the ending is the same as if I closed the browser's tab, so there is zero replayability.

Sci-Fighters Sci-Fighters

absolutely great! feels like an interactive toon from cartoon network, great game, effects, sounds and music :) really cool thing :D

take care of the trees take care of the trees

ok, it was creative and ambitious, but what was the point?

Anthem For The Ordinary Anthem For The Ordinary

not punk

i don't find here many of a punk rock genre

as just song is ok

sunday night beatdown sunday night beatdown

yeah

good shit man!

Eve, you stupid Bitch. Eve, you stupid Bitch.

hmmm

try to use pink/orange in skin shading,
cheers

army chick army chick

hah

she looks like Tank Girl before desertion

dommi-fresh responds:

thats cause tankgirl is badass